Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Kamado Grills

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerard

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:47 pm    

Kamado Grills

This is going to be indelicate and yet I think it needs to be asked:

Kamado Grills, can you share any evidence - besides your previous claim - that you have not legally assumed the liability for unfilled orders and unfilled warranty claims?

Several reasons that you may wish to fulfill the request:

1) It will greatly enhance the goodwill that you earn from filling any such orders and claims. Your doubters will have to concede that you are indeed helping past victims without any legal obligation.

2) It will allow victims to proceed with legal actions against the former owner without fear of encountering another impediment to their pursuit.

3) It will help the more moderate members over here - of which I consider myself one- to help control the ravenous KFF Hounds of Hell (some of which have already revealed themselves) that want nothing more than to see any remnant of the Kompany burned and its ashes dispersed to the four winds.

You'll note that I did not mention any legal claims of shareholders. That's beyond the purview of this request.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:17 am    

I can tell you that the opening paragraph of the purchase agreement, it says that the purchase is only for the assests and zero liabilities stated, written, or implied. We did not want to be held any way responsible for anything the previous owners did/didn't do.

We also fealt it was much needed to extend a bit of help to those who needed it most, as Chris and I both have been in some bad situations where even the smallest amount of help would have been appreciated. By us trying to help those that are in need, it would give us a chance to restore some faith with people and hopefully show that we are just a couple guys trying to feed our kids, make a quality product, and do what is right. We ask for patience in this as obviously it would financially wreck us both to try and fill all the orders out of our pocket all in one shot, so yes it will take some time to get the back orders caught up.

Hope this helps clear the air some.

Thanks,
John
Gerard

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:14 pm    

Thanks for the prompt response, John.

BTW, you have a PM.
gibsonfe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:18 pm    

Kamado Grills Forum

I tried to register on the Kamado Grills Forum today, but was rejected. Is RJ still in charge? I thought he was bought out. I have been on this forum for a while and have posted and followed all of this forums dealings with RJ. If being a Kamado owner that has had problems with RJ and not good enough to be part of the new Kamado Grills forum, then it isn't any different than when RJ ran it..............

No kudos from me and I fail to see that Kamado will be successful........
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:36 pm    

Again we are sorry for that It's got nothing to do with you, we just changed our settings this morning due to the high volume of spam ending up on the forum. Please register again and we will get you accepted ASAP.

Thanks

Chris
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:38 pm    

Kamado Grills wrote:
Again we are sorry for that It's got nothing to do with you, we just changed our settings this morning due to the high volume of spam ending up on the forum. Please register again and we will get you accepted ASAP.

Thanks

Chris

+1 we banned almost 40 Spammers yesterday alone. I am sorry, and will have no problem giving you access to the forum and will welcome you.

Thanks,
John
gibsonfe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:04 pm    

Kamado Grills Forum

I have been activated now. I will try to log on. With RJ at the helm of the old forum, I was very skeptical and was wondering if he still has influence. I will log on to the Kamado Grills forum and see what it is. It looks like RJ may be gone, (oh what a thought). Thanks, John and Chris, I hope the relationship will get going on the thought without RJ.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: