Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Daisy the Fangirl!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:16 pm    

Daisy the Fangirl!

Quote:
How about writing a book Richard!

Daisy
Associate Member
Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 7:28 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I worry that with the sale of the company, this forum will disappear, so before it does:

Richard, you're a fascinating and complicated character and you've led a life that would make an excellent read.

You should write an autobiography. Or, if you're not interested in writing a book, how about at least writing a narrative of how you came to develop/improve/popularize the cookers we all know and love. We've all seen the Kamado history in the FAQ and the additional details you've provided in the forum, but frankly, there have been some inconsistencies that some have questioned.

Now that you're divesting yourself of any financial interest, you might want to tell the tale again making certain to curtail any commercial hype and give any additional credit where it's due.

Your detractors would surely have to reconsider your words in the absence of any commercial motivation.

I just worry that if this doesn't get recorded while you still have this forum and this audience, it may never get done - and that would be a real shame.
I bet richard would make some serious scratch if he did write a book. I can see it now, the adventures of richard johnson. It would look something like this. http://georgejung.com/theadventuresofgeorgejunggraphicnovel-p-91.html Hilarious! Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: