Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

More B.S.!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:04 pm    

More B.S.!

Quote:
Kamado Sale Introduction

Richardj
Post Number: 2670
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 5:00 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Introducing the new owners of Kamado. Both Chris and John were both born and raised in Las Vegas. Chris’s sister, Shannon is a partner in Kamado and married to John so Kamado along with their 8 children continue to be true family company.

Chris is managing partner and production manager
Chris’s background: Chris is a young highly trained experienced Union Iron worker born and raised in Las Vegas. Worked on many of the finest construction projects in exploding LV and was equally affected when all major construction in LV tanked.

I was indeed fortunate to have Chris’s broad construction and extensive training join Kamado. In a remarkable few months Chris has added to his training all fazes of Kamado ceramic constructions, tiling, unique formulas, patterns, welding fixtures, components, and added his expert professional stainless steel welding skills.

As most know I have employed 100’s of Kamado managers and workers for over 45 years in Japan, USA, Mexico and Indonesia and in all these years I can honestly say Chris is FAR the very best and a real honor for me to experience his skill, knowledge and techniques.

Chris, in my opinion, is the best thing to happen in the production of the Kamados and is clearly the best person to manage the production of Kamados to continue to make “Kamado the best barbeque grill in the world” at ANY cost.

John is managing partner and Kamado business manager.

John’s background is successful high end home construction in Las Vegas which, as we know, was devastated by the home market.

Along with assisting Chris in factory production, John will be responsible for all Kamado communication and sales.

I am sure you will enjoy your Kamado relationship with Chris and John. They can be reached 702 810 5243.

Thanks, Richard

Slick Dicks obviously still very involved! They only think they own the kompany! I wonder how many shares he sold them!
dwebb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:06 pm    

Ah crap... nothing is changed.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:08 pm    

One does wonder why RJ has to post this and not the new owners. And why no last names?

But if RJ posted that, and there's no reason to think otherwise, I doubt that RJ could change his writing style after all these years. When RJ writes, it just sounds like BS.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:09 pm    

Key words in that drabble from RJ...

Partners....
Wife is a partner...
Chris is a partner....
John is a partner...

That also means RJ, and the lie-spewing daughters ARE PARTNERS.

They should all take a sail on a stolen boat together. Maybe the currents would win this time Twisted Evil
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:14 pm    

It is interesting to note that RJ indicates that Chris was an employee of Kamado for several months. Hmmmm. One would think then that he would know what was going on at Kamado while RJ was pulling his tricks. Interesting, no?
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:18 pm    

Another thing is that RJ indicates that the new owners own the Kamado company now. This implies they take on all the assets and liabilities of the company. So, it seems their credibility really depends on how they handle the really big obligations like Tony Oliver's 40 grand investment and the 10 grand that Kamado stole from the BBQ Guru.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:20 pm    

fishtail-99 wrote:
Another thing is that RJ indicates that the new owners own the Kamado company now. This implies they take on all the assets and liabilities of the company. So, it seems their credibility really depends on how they handle the really big obligations like Tony Oliver's 40 grand investment and the 10 grand that Kamado stole from the BBQ Guru.

INDEED!
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:23 pm    

They have been bamboozled!

Ever notice every time rj makes a move he always uses terms like; "The Best", "Highly Successful", "High End", "Best Ever" and "Honored". It reminds me of the move the Mexico. Remember how he built up the Mexican craftsmanship? Laughing

Whoever introduced Chris & John to dick and deb at the sky bar were no friends!
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:26 pm    

LOL, yeah, Indonesia had the best workers until he had to flee to mexico, then Mexico had the best workers, until he had to flee to las vegas and move production back to Indonesia. And we've seen the photos of his Indonesian "facility", lol! God, RJ is such a hoot!
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:13 pm    

And I suppose another test of the integrity of the new owners will be if they ever get caught claiming that RJ invented the word "kamado" and if they claim RJ is the original inventor of kamado cookers. They are already walking a fine line by saying kamado.com is the home of the original kamado cooker. Clearly kamado.com is the home of the cement cookers that RJ started selling in order to raise the $120K he needed to pay the court judgement against him after sinking the yacht he stole. This was decades after the first kamado style cookers were being sold in America.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:53 pm    

You have to love it...

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2671

Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 5:09 pm:
Brooker, I will just be sending bulletin with information about the new owners. Chris and John will, I am sure, want to keep news bulletins and a newsletter to Kamado owners who request them.

Their website is under construction and probably have most information when completed.

Yeah...Gotta try and keep the circle small, so there are fewer chances to get caught in a lie. You have to love that - Johnson marketing 101 - only communicate with existing customers upon request, not new potential business.

Why would they ever want to run a business any other way besides */The RJ Way/*

Seriously, Chris and John need to put a leash on their *partner* cause his mouth is knocking the wheels off the bus before it leaves the parking lot! Rolling Eyes
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:34 pm    

First of all the managing partners are my sister shannon, John and myself. Look it up its public record. RIchard Johnson has nothing to do with our business. I however did somet work for richard VIA a third party to fab and build accessories. And I had to deal with Richard for the last few months while trying to get this deal done.

So I'm done trying to defend myself, I'm not gonna keep playing in the drama Richard creates

Thanks
Kamado
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:31 pm    

Kamado Grills wrote:

So I'm done trying to defend myself, I'm not gonna keep playing in the drama Richard creates

Thanks
Kamado
No worries, just distance yourselves as far away from him as possible and don't reach out to him for any kind of help. As long as he's anywhere around it's going to look like he is still the real owner. The people on this site are some of the most knowledgable people you will find when it comes to kamado's especially rj's and always willing to help.

Just be honest, don't keep secrets and you will eventually build some trust. It sounds like you can't turn back now.

I for one would like to see you guy's turn out some quality Kamado's without richards involvement. Then put it to the test and share the results.

Like you said, I would also try and make right with some of the people he skrewed, that's sure to help. Smile
Nemesis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:01 am    

Thanks, Chris...

Good luck with your new venture. I still am not quite sure why you chose this venue for your grand unveiling, but I sure hope you weren't expecting people here to say "oh, well then, Nevermind" after Kamado has spent the last decade screwing people as fast and furiously as they could!? Theres a lot of resentment around here. The only way Kamado will ever get instant street cred would be if it were run by someone known in the ceramic community. Nothing personal, but we have seen it all from tricky dick Johnson in the last few years. New management, new company names (j5 designs, anyone?) and old lies.

My free advice for the day, you need to drive RJ out to the Hoover Dan and push him over the side. Then you need to be even more open than you would be if you were a new company to dispell the RJ lies. Yes, I baited you with the cement question, since we know that most if not all RJs grills were made of cement and lava rock. The only possible exception being the most recent ones, where RJ stole Komodo Kamado's construction marerials and plans by hiring Topo. After that, RJ claimed he was using the exact same refractory as KK, and even started copying some of the metalwork improvements, like the top hat. So we already knew what the two possible answers were to the question - either Harbison Walker refractory, or cement. Given the evidence most of us have on out patio, I'm sure you understand why all Kamado grill are assumed to be cement until someone shows us otherwise. Claiming that it was some kind of secret didnt help. RJ has played that fiddle to death - secret means cement!

Then RJ starts babbling his bullshit, and that's like flashing a neon sign reminding everyone, here we go again.

You want some credibility- bring in some of the people who already own a piece of the Kamado pie. Tony Oliver, shotgun Fred, etc. People who ALREADY have some trust is the ceramic circle. You're probably great guys, but you might as well have walked into this party with a swastika on your arm!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: