Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

10 days and no help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dwebb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:28 am    

10 days and no help

10 days and no answer.

Rman
Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, July 08, 2011 - 7:01 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
All - Apologies for the redundancy of this subject but I have searched and searched and NOT found precisely the answer for my situation. I opened my #7 last week and found that my firebox and grate (I think its my firebox) had cracked all the way around the bottom of the base and dropped straight down to the bottom.

I suspect I could lift it up and stick something underneath it (L angles) raising it to approximately the height it was at originally or should I try to remove it (no clue how to do this as it will NOT come up through the opening)?

Advice, please (the family is getting a bit short about not having any ribs).

Thank You!
Russell
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:34 pm    

richard.........not winning!

Quote:
Jamesmb
Post Number: 75
Posted on Friday, July 29, 2011 - 3:15 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I guess you never got the refund.
I laid a deposit too but that's all that ever happened in the case of my dream of a k3.

Bushco
Associate Member
Post Number: 15
Posted on Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 3:11 pm:

This problem of not being able to contact Kamado for service or any other reason is getting very serious and seems to be all that is discussed in the forums these days. I am having the same problem trying to get parts for my #7. I place the order in February and have not received anything yet. I had an update in May saying it should be ready to ship in a few days but have heard nothing since. I have tried calling, left messages and sent emails for a month and half now with no response. I still think the Kamado is the best of what out there for ceramic cookers and have alway recommended them. Now with the total lack of concern they show for customers I would never be able to recommend them for anything. If a company cashes a customers check and you get no response from the for 6 months to a year or longer I would think that would be theft. All I want is the parts I paid for. Is that too much to ask?

Dedsel
Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2011 - 4:56 pm:

Guys & Girls, Wake up. It is over. I have an ancient K and love it. However, parts mut be obtained thru other sources & future K orders are not going to happen. I would like to be wrong..........

I'm with Dedsel, but as long as they can fool people the site will remain.
dwebb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:09 pm    

> I still think the Kamado is the best of what out there for ceramic cookers and have alway recommended them.

Now this guy IS an idiot.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:13 pm    

That's what they all say when they are trying to kiss RJ's behind to get him to do something. They don't really believe it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: