Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Markejx appears to need service

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dwebb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:22 am    

Markejx appears to need service

Markejx
Post Number: 68
Posted on Sunday, July 03, 2011 - 12:28 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
With a "Lifetime Warranty" one would expect Kamado to return phone calls, emails etc. Has anybody been able to actually contact Kamado? My K7 has cracked and I sent pic's, called, sent emails and no word back. Looks like a lot of concerns have been posted regarding the lack of service. Any idea what is going on?
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:48 am    

She's kidding right?

Quote:
Richelle_j
Post Number: 103
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 10:42 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hello Mark,
I will look into these emails you sent with photos however I am not finding anything from you. If you want to resend them to sales@kamado.com we will figure out a fix immediately. Thank you!

Richelle_j
Post Number: 104
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 10:53 am:

Hello Mark,
I just found the email from Sunday! Sorry for the delay as were closed on Sundays and also yesterday due to the Holiday! I just replied... Thank you!
Rolling Eyes
dwebb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:53 am    

His other post says his base is cracked. Since Rachelle is going to fix it I would assume a full replacement will be sent to him.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:03 pm    

She isn't going to fix or send anything!

dwebb wrote:
His other post says his base is cracked. Since Rachelle she is going to fix it I would assume a full replacement will be sent to him.
They always post about how they are going to happily fix the problem before they ban you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: