Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

TomF new and banned already...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dwebb

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:01 pm    

TomF new and banned already...

He did get this post off though...

Tomf
Associate Member
Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 9:10 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Richard is currently being investigated by the Nevada Attorney General's office, but they've been having trouble serving him with papers because NO ONE knows the physical address. i guess that's why interested parties on this forum can't manage to get a "tour" of the factory...

If you've run out of options, consider the following information:

To All Kamado Victims:

We have a great (live) person in the NV AG office who does now appear to be working on our behalf. I know at least two of us have contacted her directly. Please direct your complaints to her. The more people that contact her about Kamado and their specific losses, the more resources she will be able to put towards investigating and resolving. I sent her my information by Fax, and left a phone message, and she responded right away.

Nevada Rhodes
Legal Researcher
Nevada Attorney General's Office
Bureau of Consumer Protection
100 N. Carson Street
Carson City, NV 89701
(775) 684-1165
NRhodes@ag.nv.gov

Be sure to include:

Kamado Company Info
(include any and all addresses you have for this company, the owners, or any of their cohorts)
Your Personal Info
Date of Transaction
Summary of Issue
Amount of Money Lost
How You Have Tried to Resolve the Issue
Anything Else of Relevance

Good luck! More info and updates can be found at the following address:

http://www.kamadofraudforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=1601&postdays=0&postor der=asc&start=0
Barriere

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:01 pm    

Re: TomF new and banned already...

[quote="dwebb"]He did get this post off though...
Nevada Attorney General found them, served them with my complaint and gave them a time limit to respond... I recieved an E-mail from Richard about some new compound. I replied with suprise and no expectations. I recieved my product a week or so later... I guess he sent me an E-amil to check if I was still alive.
I sent a money order on October 10th 2010, they cashed it on October 25th, 2011... I recieved my product (M-63) on May 25, 2011. Better late than never...

tx
Gilles

Tomf
Associate Member
Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 9:10 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Richard is currently being investigated by the Nevada Attorney General's office, but they've been having trouble serving him with papers because NO ONE knows the physical address. i guess that's why interested parties on this forum can't manage to get a "tour" of the factory...

If you've run out of options, consider the following information:

To All Kamado Victims:

We have a great (live) person in the NV AG office who does now appear to be working on our behalf. I know at least two of us have contacted her directly. Please direct your complaints to her. The more people that contact her about Kamado and their specific losses, the more resources she will be able to put towards investigating and resolving. I sent her my information by Fax, and left a phone message, and she responded right away.

Nevada Rhodes
Legal Researcher
Nevada Attorney General's Office
Bureau of Consumer Protection
100 N. Carson Street
Carson City, NV 89701
(775) 684-1165
NRhodes@ag.nv.gov

Be sure to include:

Kamado Company Info
(include any and all addresses you have for this company, the owners, or any of their cohorts)
Your Personal Info
Date of Transaction
Summary of Issue
Amount of Money Lost
How You Have Tried to Resolve the Issue
Anything Else of Relevance

Good luck! More info and updates can be found at the following address:

http://www.kamadofraudforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=1601&postdays=0&postor der=asc&start=0[/quote]
Porkchop

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:42 pm    

Re: TomF new and banned already...

Quote:
Nevada Attorney General found them, served them with my complaint and gave them a time limit to respond... I recieved an E-mail from Richard about some new compound. I replied with suprise and no expectations. I recieved my product a week or so later... I guess he sent me an E-amil to check if I was still alive.
I sent a money order on October 10th 2010, they cashed it on October 25th, 2011... I recieved my product (M-63) on May 25, 2011. Better late than never...

tx
Gilles

awesome!!! a whole YEAR to get a bucket of plaster! the system works!
dwebb

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:46 pm    

Richard found this post and deleted it. You can always tell as on their forum they have a 'last poster' and their name. But you can't find their post on that thread.
GMetz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:50 am    

This is awesome!

Tomf,

LOVED IT!

I can't even get ON the forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: